Worst Country Artist 2016 Tournament: Vote on the Frightful Four!

Frightful Four Country Perspective's 2016 Worst Country Artist Tournament

Welcome to the semifinal of Country Perspective’s 2016 Worst Country Artist Tournament! We’re now down to the Frightful Four. You know the drill: vote for who you think is the worst country artist in the match-up. Remember you have until Saturday, April 2 at 1 PM ET to vote, so be sure to get your votes in! If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below.

8 thoughts on “Worst Country Artist 2016 Tournament: Vote on the Frightful Four!

1. Louis Knoebel March 30, 2016 / 6:41 pm

Might just be me, but for some reason it’s saying “Poll Closed”. Anyone else having this problem?

Anyway, another piece of cake for me. Sam Hunt isn’t talented no matter what you call him (IMO of course)

My other vote went to Rhett. If he ever did have a decent song then he probably he stole it from somebody like most of his last album.

• Josh Schott March 30, 2016 / 6:42 pm

Open now! I got distracted and forgot to hit open.

• Josh Schott March 30, 2016 / 6:44 pm

Just opened. Sorry for the delay. Hit refresh and you should be able to vote now.

• jaspersdoggyworld March 30, 2016 / 6:45 pm

Take that back. Must be my slow computer. It’s a long way to rural New Zealand.

• Josh Schott March 30, 2016 / 6:47 pm

No need. It was completely on my end, as I got distracted and didn’t hit open right at 6:30. Thanks for reading and voting!

2. Derek Hudgin March 30, 2016 / 7:16 pm

I voted Sam Hunt because at the end of the day, he’s not even close to country while FGL have some respectable country/pop country songs.

As for the other two, I ultimately went with Cole Swindell. I think that matchup is a crap-shoot and a vote for either is rightfully justified. But Cole Swindell’s bro-country just screams douchebag (“Hope You Get Lonely”/”Let Me See Ya Girl”) while Thomas Rhett just looks dumb while trying to emulate Bruno Mars

3. Jill March 30, 2016 / 7:34 pm

Gosh, that Swindell/Rhett vote was hard. Maybe they could be Douchebag President and Vice President.